julio 10, 2014

Pastors for Peace, please help me save my life.

“Let us not love in word: but in deed and in truth.” John 3:18
Dear Pastors for Peace:
Thank you for taking the time to read me. I’m writing to you again regarding my situation: the state of total helplessness I meet, to the point that I might die. Quite honestly, I live in a constant state of anxiety because I don’t want to die now and I don’t want to die in a foreign country. I don’t ask money!
My name is Manuel Castro Rodríguez. I have 65 years old. I was born on February 7, 1949, in Havana, Cuba. The only citizenship that I have is Cuban.
Manuel Castro Rodríguez
I am an activist involved in the struggles for peace with social justice across the world. I am an unemployed professor from early year 2012, due to I refused to make illegal acts in the Panama International Maritime University (UMIP) and besides, I was fight for to change things for the better Panamanian education. I am guided by these words of Martin Luther King: “There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor political, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”
If you would like additional information about to the best of my ability, I invite you to visit my website where you can access to my curriculum.
This month a delegation of Pastors for Peace will visit my homeland: Cuba. I envy them, because the government of Cuba will not let me enter my native soil. Google Earth it’s the only way I can ‘visit’ the country where I was born and I love very much.
I am a leftist opponent of the Castro’s dictatorship, because I have a deep sense of humanism and I love the freedom. It is my website.
In accordance with the article 13 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
    (1) Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state.
    (2) Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.
However, tens of thousands of Cubans prevents us from entering our country. This is not a monstrosity?
I visited your website. I really did not like, because in relation with Cuba is full of mistakes as you can see on my website.
I need that Pastors for Peace do me the favor of to make all the necessary arrangements with the government of Cuba for me to be repatriated to Cuba. I’d rather die in a Cuban prison that to be homeless in Panama.
Pastors for Peace, can you answer me please? Remember, I don’t ask money!  
Pastors for Peace, thanking you in advance for your attention and help that gives me,

No hay comentarios: